Sunday, May 25, 2008

Passion World Tour

I don't know if I could describe something more incredibly in line with some of my greatest hopes and dreams.

College and University Students.
Across the world.
In the cities.
Proclaiming Jesus.

PASSION is on a world tour and it is absolutely amazing. Check it out at here.
They've been to Kyev (Kiev, Ukraine), Stockholm (Sweden), and are in Sa0 Paulo (Brazil) as I type this. They have 14 more cities to go. I wish I was on this tour with them. I really like PASSION's mission in general. Spearheaded by Louis Giglio, here is a quote I found on their website that speaks volumes about what they are doing:
We have a desire to see university and college students encounter Jesus in a way that causes them to naturally engage the world around them with the story of His rescue and redemption (http://www.268generation.com/2.0/splash2.htm).
They've been in the US for 8+ years. Now, they are taking it across the globe. So sweet.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Kyle, we try to work with Passion when they are close by, and we get so many people referred through that contact ( referred to Iteams that is) So They're pretty a okay in my book too!:)