Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blogs to check out...

I don't think a lot of people are frequenting this blog (which is totally fine) but I thought I'd post a few blogs on here that I think are worth checking into....with all of your spare time:

City Grace : Joel Hamernick (This guy is living in the south side of Chicago and has great thoughts on the beauty of the city and the gospel of peace, as well as challenges to the way Christians live and think).

The Transformation : Kory and Ali Lantz (I'm biased. This is my brother and sister ("in law") and tells of their life and ministry in South Bend. I love them and am proud of them and you can hear honestly of their need for prayer).

Road to Adoption : Julie and Alan Briggs (This is an incredible couple of people living what they say they believe. This blog chronicles their journey, currently, toward adoption of two beautiful Ethiopian children...they can always use prayer and money to support this).

Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strenght : Heather Dawes
(My cousin is finishing up a semester in Zambia. She's been challenged and has a great story to tell).

AC to the Max : Adam Cramer (Despite his blog name having his initials in it, this kid is a dear friend who has been in Africa for a year and has great thoughts and I love the way he serves. He also is one spot below me in the current fantasy football standings).

If you have a rainy day, here's some reading material.

1 comment:

Adam Cramer said...

Thanks for the (backhanded) shout out, bro. haha My favorite part is the dig on using my initials in the name of my blog...especially since your blog name is your full name! I'll accept your apology in the form of a loss by your team in fantasy football this week. Deal?