Sunday, May 20, 2007

The End of Something Rich

I graduated from college yesterday, officially. I haven't left Upland yet. I just can't seem to get enough of this place. Or maybe it's the fact that this place has shaped and molded me so much that it's hard to leave. To be honest, the only reason I am writing this is because I feel like I need to get some thoughts down and I can't find my journal. I don't know what to write though.

These last few weeks have been fully absorbed by me and my friends. I don't think I've really left anything behind. No regrets, right? I don't think I really have any. I got some great time with the best friends anyone could ever pray for and it was a time that I will forever cherish. These people have poured so much into me. I am so grateful.

But, what do I do now? I must go on. It's only healthy, but I can't help but reminisce and be very happy and sad and confused and mystified and excited and sentimental.

Thank you, Taylor University (and all that it represents) for what you have done in enhancing my life. And, thank you Lord, for giving me the honor and privilege of being here for the past four years.

1 comment:

David Nay said...

Kyle,
You're the man. Your eloquent words describe what I know many of us are feeling. Thanks for everything. Have a great time in Europe. Take a bunch of pictures.