Thursday, June 29, 2006

the beautiful people of the Dominican Republic

I just got home from 12 days in the Dominican Republic only to realize that I discovered some of the most amazing people in the world. Hospitality, generosity, and love showed themselves very evident in the hearts and smiles of the people we connected with. From both Ariels, to Quena, to Eduardo, to Alejandro, to Alexander, to Luis, to Sophia, to Sam (part Dominican), to Victor, to Juan Carlos, to Juan Pablo, to Kari, to Arienne, to Mia, to Juliseya I was changed by these people. I saw a little bit of my Creator reflected in each one of their smiling faces and loving, genuine hearts. Thank you for allowing the personality of Christ be evident in you. To my friends here in the States: Are you reflecting the awesome character of the person of Jesus Christ?

No comments: