Monday, December 05, 2005

At the Ballet...

Here are 5 of the 6 study abroad guys (there are 23 girls...yea...you get the idea!) We are very excited about going to see the famous ballet, Swan Lake, in a theatre built by Stalin inside the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia. The theatre was typical Soviet design so it was not very spectacular. The guys spandex, on the other hand, was rather spectacular and I was amazed that they actually agreed to squeezing into these things. Oh well, better them than me. I don't know what else the say. The ballet was long, some pretty incredible dancing, from what I'm told, but still long. I was glad to experience seeing a ballet by the "best in the business". Maybe I'll join ballet. I hear it's good for footwork. But man it has to hurt your toes so bad. And the tights would just be too much. Peace. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gender discrimination. no fair. why don't girls who don't like ballets get to be in this pouty picture?