Thursday, April 17, 2008

One of my favorites...bittersweetness

"I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

...
you will have trouble.

You...

...WILL...

...have...

...TROUBLE!

I haven't necessarily had a lot of "trouble". I've had some. I think I'll have more.

How can I remember no matter what, even in the middle of the trouble...

...that Jesus said he overcame the world...ALREADY?!?!

Not sure, but I'm trying. I think it's important and I'm so grateful for the hope and promise Jesus provides.

Praying for those experiencing more "trouble" than me tonight.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

please read this book:
"The Politics of Jesus" by John Yoder

please.

Kalyn Lantz said...

amen! I love you!