Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Sister's 18th Birthday!

Kalyn, my adorable little sister, turns 18 today. That phrase, while it might sound boring and menial to you, is almost the craziest thing I have ever tried to force myself to believe. Either I am really old (now I know why our parents always say that) or time has just flown by.

My little sister...18. She's going to college next year. She's been driving for 2 years. She went to the state finals last year. She is the leader of her basketball team. She is a leader in her youth group. She is a leader at her school. When she talks, I know to listen, because she has so much depth and insight running around inside of her.

I love my sis. Sometimes I don't show it the best, but I love her a lot. I just can't believe she has grown into the woman that she has. Well, I can believe it, but it's happened so fast. I am so proud of her and I respect her a lot. I am so anxious to see where God might take her and I hope that I can be right there beside her as she pursues her Creator in everything that she does.

Happy Birthday KK!

1 comment:

Kalyn Lantz said...

THanks Kyle! I love you so much! This means a lot!
p.s. that picture is one of the worst you could have picked but I love you anyways!