Thursday, April 26, 2007

April 26: One Year Later


It's been one year.

One year since a tragic accident seemingly stole 5 amazing people from our midst here at Taylor.

We are mourning those losses today. It's not easy, but there seems to be something good about remembering our friends, our family. It's like we are honoring them by talking about them and thinking about how meaningful their lives were.

All I can think about right now is Brad. Brad was an incredible guy. And, as I'm hearing more stories and uncovering more things about Brad, I'm only learning how deeply he was in love with Christ and how much he affected the lives of others.

What have I learned from Brad?
  • How to be positive at all times and about all people, no matter what.
  • How to uniquely value all people within my circle.
  • How to laugh about ridiculous things.
  • How to not waste time.
  • How to passionately pursue a deep, PERSONAL relationship with our Savior.
Brad, I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again. You have changed me. You have changed many. Your life counted greatly. I know that you are loving where you are at right now. Save me a seat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is classic Beej.
-Lentscher